Support Team Application: Caesar / Caesar Hunns

Name:

Caesar Hunns

In-Game Names:

[S-02] Caesar / [P-312] Caesar

Birth-date:

06/04/1972

What Makes You Want to Join the Support Team?:

For a while now I have wanted to apply for a staff position. But the old community was becoming more and more inactive and I felt like there may be no point in doing it. As we sat back and watch the bomb land on our old stomping grounds and seeing it explode into nothing. I feel with all of us being reborn into this much better place with people that have the same thoughts and goals for a better world as we know it. I am wanting to apply for this staff position to further my experience in this community and to help build a better place. I enjoy helping others and I fell I can listen to both side of an issue and come to the conclusion that yields the best results.

Do You Have Staff Experience From Other Communities?:

In Arma 3 I have had my own server before but it wasn't much to shake a stick at for really it was just a standard invade and annex with not much for a population. Currently, as you know I am part of AES command staff. I have enjoyed being part of this position and would like to climb a bit further up the ladder in this community in other areas. 

How Well Do You Handle Stress?:

As a father of a 10-year-old special needs child, 16-year-old girl, and a 17-year-old boy, both in high school. I deal with stress on an everyday basis. As part of my real job, there are times where I need to have a lot of patents while dealing with clients. This I have been able to perfect according to the situation. But nothing compares to dealing with the stress of an online person that feels like they have been dealt a bad hand in a situation. The main problem with dealing with someone online is there is no personal connection such as eye contact or facial expressions to deal with the problem accordingly as you see how the person is reacting. But for me its a matter of listening to the person and making sure they know you are really listening and give a care. I feel I handle stress really well in whatever circumstance. 

What is Your Availability During a Normal Week?:

On the weekdays mainly in the evening. The weekend all day.

Why Should We Pick You?:

From the time I have been part of this community from the old server to this one. I’ve been able to show you why I’m qualified from a gaming perspective and on a personal level of commitment to this community. From the last days of the old to the first days of the new I have been here when needed. I can only imagine the other candidates are equally accomplished. What I can tell you is that I’m excellent at listening to issues others are having or even just being the ear that a lot of people need to vent. I’m very adaptable and don’t get thrown off balance in a crisis. This is a high-pressure position, and in addition to my commitment to this community and what I feel my experience successfully turning new members with low knowledge of the server rules or gameplay to the high performers, I think those soft skills are a critical complement. I am thankful for this chance to possibly be part of this level of server staff. Thank you. 

Bonus comment: Did you know that Beryllium copper is the strongest of the non-ferrous alloys, with strengths approaching those of alloy steels. "If I was a metal I think I would be this for I would not be pulled one way or another if stuck between magnets and still be strong for other situations."

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 Installed?:

Yes, and I use Push-To-Talk

Do You Use Discord?:

Yes and I have it installed currently

• Like 3

Update on my application.

Current Ranks:

• Deputy Commissioner in the Altis Red Cross (ARC) formerly AES
  • Sergeant in Altis National Guard (ANG) formerly Sergeant in the Patrol Division of the APS