Ace Bravo

Farming Territory Gaming Prices

Hello, all. Just wanted to share a Spreadsheet I've been obsessing over the last 3 days. It should have pretty much every single shop on the server, and their inventory, and it should have every item you can collect / collect and process, and their prices. If I missed anything feel free to let me know. Prices are always subject to change, if they do I'll try and update it ASAP. Hope someone can get some use out of it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VmCerI1PhBu3F4-rIdTHioh_QLVAjuLWTrew5o9BiRw/edit#gid=0

Updated as of: 9/11/18 - Current - Vehicle prices updated, Y Items may not be completely up to date. Shouldn't be anything major, though.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, smashy said:

Didn’t know I could buy a Krabby Patty 

🤔

They may not currently be edible. Someone stole the secret formula I believe. It'll be fixed in the next patch.

• Like 3

Just now, Imthatguyhere said:

They may not currently be edible. Someone stole the secret formula I believe. It'll be fixed in the next patch.

Patrick ate the formula 

• Like 1

Thank you Ace! this is very useful.
Now I have a related question, what's the best price-per-unit-of-storage good ? 🤔

or perhaps per unit of time? the most time effective good?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Falaro said:

Now I have a related question, what's the best price-per-unit-of-storage good ? 🤔

I plan on researching this eventually...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Josh Bologna said:

I plan on researching this eventually...

I'd be down to help with that study! not today, but at a later date maybe.

The thought came to me when I traveled to the Nuclear Plant and noticed 3 rods filled my inventory and, after coming from a Pyrgos fishing run, the cost (in time, distance, complexity, risk factor, etc) didn't seem worth it to me unless a crew or an aerial vehicle is used.
In fact, I suspect fishing is about on par with diamond in cost-effectiveness, but I haven't tested this theory...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Falaro said:

Once the next patch comes out I plan on trying to figure all that out to add to the spreadsheet. I already have the spreadsheet most of the way updated and ready for the next patch, just need to replace some things. So far I added weights to most all y items, and updated all the gang hideout weapon prices. So, hopefully it'll be more and more helpful!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ace Bravo said:

Once the next patch comes out I plan on trying to figure all that out to add to the spreadsheet. I already have the spreadsheet most of the way updated and ready for the next patch, just need to replace some things. So far I added weights to most all y items, and updated all the gang hideout weapon prices. So, hopefully it'll be more and more helpful!

yas STICKER

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 1