3-31 Martin

Denied APS Application: mat - 18

In-Game Name:

mat

Player ID (Steam x64):

Do I have a microphone?:

Yes

How long have I been a member of Territory Gaming?:

I have not been a member of Territory Gaming long but I played on easy's altis as an officer.

Have I played as a cop on another server?:

Yes, I played on Easy's a little bit ago for about 6 months until my pc fell apart and ever since then ive wanted to come back.

Why do I want to join the APS?:

I want to joint the APS because I enjoy role playing servers and playing as a cop in general. I also want to join this community again because the group of people on the APD were awesome and unlike any other server. 

Additional information:

I hope that i might be chosen for an interview thank you for reviewing.

Edited by Sharkbait

After reviewing your application, I would like to welcome you to an interview! Before you attend your interview, please ensure that you have read over the standard operating procedures and ask any questions you may have. We expect that everyone who attends an interview is fully understanding of the SOPs.

Interviews are normally at 9:00 PM EST each day of the week unless otherwise noted. Any changes to the schedule will be noted in the "APS Recruiting Office" in Teamspeak. When you are ready for your interview, please join the "Awaiting APS Interview" channel in Teamspeak.

If for whatever reason you cannot make the 9:00 PM EST interview time feel free to privately message me or any command staff member and we can set up a time that works better!

Thank you for your interest in the Altis Police Services.

Edited by Burrito

Thank you for applying, we hope that you are still interested in joining the APS.

There is no longer a set time when interviews can take place, interviews can now happen at anytime when a member of Command Staff is available. When you are ready for your interview, please join the "Awaiting APS Interview" channel in Teamspeak.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey guys I am still interested in joining but my work schedule this week is not the best ill try to hop on one night this week. sorry for the delay 

It's no problem at all just simply hop in TeamSpeak when you get the chance and message a Command Staff Member to get your Interview. Although we appreciate the communication about your continued interest in the APS.

Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reasons:

• Failure to attend an interview within reasonable time

Thank you for your interest in Altis National Guard, you may reapply anytime.

If you have any questions about this denial, feel free to privately message me or any command staff member and we will be happy to assist you.