Player Push Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do loadouts cost to much money while runs do not give enough money

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Mk1 and Level 3 Vest get moved to rebel hideout

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is SWAT to op and abusive to the point where its impossible to do anything illegal/firefight other rebels/civs

• Yes
    • No

Player Push Poll

This poll is for people to fill out when they first join the server and to figure out the experience they have on the server. This poll will accurately gauge how the players see certain aspects of the game and give the developers a chance to fix them.

To see current things in development you can go to this website - https://trello.com/b/4xMQQIBZ/server-development-public - It is updated almost daily by ITGH with what he is currently working on and what he plans to fix in the future

I plan on making more polls in the future with different questions but I could not ask as many questions as I would've liked due to a three-question limit but if you have any other complaints/suggestions drop them here or in the 

Edited by Fried Chickon
  • Like 1

In regards to the third question at times when the server first got up swat was too harsh on people attempting to run drugs and getting into firefights with them but at other times it was very much necessary and I think with the right guidelines set which I know Jordan Jay and Jaster are working on we can find the right balance to where Swat will not make it impossible to run illegal drugs to make money but not too easy to where there is no risk involved and I trust their judgment to find the right spot. That way it is not too challenging to make money and will not drive players away because the task is to challenging.

Edited by Burrito
  • Like 3

I do agree that SWAT was very OP in the beginning, 6+ members rolling around in level 5 vests, EMRs, etc. While the rebel player base hurt for money and equipment. Also the problem occurred when caught, you had multiple SWAT members after you for doing an illegal run and the rebel side only armed with pistols. 

However, with the recent changes, like the economy being way easier then before, rebels can get more money, vehicles, and gear way faster then before. Also me being in charge of the SWAT division, myself and a few others agreed to remove level 5 vests completely.  With these changes, hopefully we can eliminate the problems that were occurring before.

• Like 1

I think the third poll is stupid because the server hasn’t seen the new changes that have been made to the swat division including the removal of level 5 vests that I have pushed for. Now they have MAX lvl 4 and that vest is 5k which is 4500 dollars more than the lvl 3 so swat should not be buying it every loadout.

If Jordan and I find the swat are still abusive then we will talk about nerfing them again. 

As for the other polls if you added lvl 3s and mk1s to the rebel shop arms dealer would be useless.

I still agree that runs are still not that good to do but it’s more doable now since prices have lowered. I think the staff are more willing to change things now if the community calls for it. (Assuming the change does not go against the servers values)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jaster said:

As for the other polls if you added lvl 3s and mk1s to the rebel shop arms dealer would be useless.

You could the gun/vest significantly cheaper at arms so that it would be extremely worth