Patrick Williams

Denied APS Application: Patrick Williams - 16

In-Game Name:

Patrick Williams

Player ID (Steam x64):

Do I have a microphone?:

Yes

How long have I been a member of Territory Gaming?:

Not too long on this current server. but i do have experience on the past easy altis life

Have I played as a cop on another server?:

Yes, I have been an officer on multiple other servers as well as Swat Lieutenant for a modded server. I have also served as an officer in the original easy altis before it was shut down.

Why do I want to join the APS?:

I want to make the streets of altis safer and to protect the civil rights of those who live on our beautiful island. The safety of those who live in altis is my #1 priority, our job is to serve and protect.

Additional information:

I enjoy playing in the different roles of altis life and cant wait to interact with others in the server

Edited by Sharkbait

After reviewing your application, I would like to welcome you to an interview! Before you attend your interview, please ensure that you have read over the standard operating procedures and ask any questions you may have. We expect that everyone who attends an interview is fully understanding of the SOPs.

Interviews can take place at anytime when a command staff member is available. When you are ready for your interview, please join the "Awaiting APS Interview" channel in Teamspeak.

Thank you for your interest in the Altis Police Services.

Unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reasons:

• Failure to attend an interview within reasonable time

Thank you for your interest in Altis National Guard, you may reapply anytime.

If you have any questions about this denial, feel free to privately message me or any command staff member and we will be happy to assist you.