Polar

suggestions for server

Suggestions and reasons why you should do them - If anybody disagrees or agrees please state why

Remove SPMG/Navids - They are OP weapons that are completely unbalanced. Its a huge ass machine gun that you can go rambo with and if you have redgull/coffee you can just run around and 1 tap everything.

Remove MRAP doors opening if you unlock your car (or just make it so you cant get shot out from it) - Pretty sure it was just a easys thing, but it made them completely useless.

Remove lock on weapons/GBU/GMG - Debatable but i can see people just using them for collateral damage and fights just turning into sniping battles.

Change the gang hideout system to where all you need to do is go into the area with a weapon, and if another gang comes into the area it notifies you and either contests or caps it for them. - Fun fighting system

Add in a claiming system where you can claim armored/armed vehicles for yourselves (police and rebel vehicles) - Another option instead of chopping, would make people want to use armored vehicles to fight more

Don't add arms dealer, just add tiers in the rebel shop. (Ex: Tier 1 = 6.5 and below, Lvl 3, Quilin, etc. Tier 2 = 7.62, Ifrit/Strider, Lvl 4 etc.) - I saw @Jaster say this, i feel like it could work, just needs to be talked about

Add redgull system that gives infi stamina for 3 minutes but also gives 25-30% speed boost. - Makes combat interesting, makes running to locations on foot easier

Add reviving system for rebels/civilians. - Can revive dead friends, makes fights more fun

Add the old federal reserve back (the one next to international)

Add a system where gang leaders can buy houses where everybody in the gang can spawn at. And some sort of system maybe where only gang leaders can access inventory? - Cool system for gangs

Make it so all gang members show up in the gang ingame (they dont need to log on to show up in the list) - gang leaders can remove people that are inactive

Gang ranks system - allows for leaders to decide who can kick/use gang funds/promote/access gang house inventory etc

too many suggestions to put on the other thing

• Like 5

Also just some suggestions outside of the server, add a gang section on the forums, and a suggestions box on the discord

• Like 3

I talked to polar about these in discord and were gonna likely implement most of this stuff for sure. We'll do a forum poll for everything else.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Polar said:

Remove SPMG/Navids - They are OP weapons that are completely unbalanced. Its a huge ass machine gun that you can go rambo with and if you have redgull/coffee you can just run around and 1 tap everything.

Remember as of right now, APC's will be in. Also this applies to ANG the most, but it takes 18 Navid rounds point blank to pop a Hunters tire, and 17 for an Ifrit and Strider. Depending on how things are setup, ANG will most likely go for the tires rather then shooting them out, which would be extremely difficult with 7.62, mk200's, and LIM's. I personally think they should be added, as from both perspectives it would increase chances of defending yourself when facing Armed/Armored vehicles. 

3 hours ago, Jordan Jay said:

Remember as of right now, APC's will be in. Also this applies to ANG the most, but it takes 18 Navid rounds point blank to pop a Hunters tire, and 17 for an Ifrit and Strider. Depending on how things are setup, ANG will most likely go for the tires rather then shooting them out, which would be extremely difficult with 7.62, mk200's, and LIM's. I personally think they should be added, as from both perspectives it would increase chances of defending yourself when facing Armed/Armored vehicles. 

This is mainly from a general pov. It might take that many shots to take out a tire, but it only takes 1-2 to kill one person with any level armor. Plus its fully automatic and has 150 round mags. IMO its just too op of a gun, it ruins fights. I used them for awhile to kill cops and was killed all the time by them at feds so i know what its like.

4 hours ago, Jordan Jay said:

Its not that hard to take out a hunter/ifrit/strider. Also i feel if people start using navids to take out tires that quick it would just make the armored vics pointless.

4 hours ago, Jordan Jay said:

The problem is navids and spmgs are 1 shot weapons that have giant drum mags and fire extremely fast. In any online game where pvp was a thing, the community typically would not want guns in that environment that are vastly more powerful than other guns.

And before someone makes the suggestion to make it event/server event/craftable only. The way the cop/army and staff works here they always want the police/national gaurd to be equal and have same access to equipment as rebels.

• Like 1

Don't cave into the Asylum/Olympus players who want rebel revives. Easy's was perfectly fine without rebel revives as long as there is body looting.

8 hours ago, Boop said:

Don't cave into the Asylum/Olympus players who want rebel revives. Easy's was perfectly fine without rebel revives as long as there is body looting.

giphy.gif

Edited by Jaster