Imthatguyhere

Server Relaunch Delay

Hey Guys,

This isn't a post I really wanted to have to make, but here we are. I'll get right down to it though, we just aren't ready enough to relaunch. Unfortunately, the majority of my time to work on the server has been on the Weekend and Weekends for the past while have been more often taken up by work as of recent. Paired with some of the other Staff members who were helping out not having a lot of time to contribute, and you get us, with the project behind in a few ways that would make the server broken or unfun.

What does that mean? Well currently it means at least a month until we can actually relaunch. In about 2 weeks, we should have the majority of stuff ready to Internally Beta Test and then I will try to give a more accurate or set date when that happens.

Sorry to let you all down, but hey, we accidentally planned the original relaunch on the day of The Division 2 releasing and people seem to be liking that, so maybe give that a go for a few more weeks while you wait.

• Like 9

I think we'd much rather have a fully launched server than a half launched. Take the time needed to make it awesome, we'll be waiting.

• Like 2

At least you are behind honest with the community unlike other server owners that I have known. As long as you communicate there will be people to support the server when the time comes its ready to be played.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2019 at 5:38 AM, Ace Bravo said:

I think we'd much rather have a fully launched server than a half launched. Take the time needed to make it awesome, we'll be waiting.

100% agree

• Like 2