Posted (edited)

Name:

Jordan Jay

In-Game Names:

Jordan Jay, Kyle Kent

Birth-date:

12/06/2000

What Makes You Want to Join the Support Team?:

With a new fresh start an familiar community I think it would be a perfect time to help better the server, which always includes a group of professional and patient staff. On my last server I always wanted to be apart of staff, because you had a better opportunity to help and grow the community. The staff team in my opinion is one of the most important things that keeps the community together and I would love to take on one of those positions. From my previous server I was apart of several roles to help guide APD officers to understand and improve on things to better themselves, other officers, and community. I see no difference here, besides more interaction and a wider range of people to assist. It also allows me to be apart of and support the community that much more. 

Do You Have Staff Experience From Other Communities?:

Unfortunately, I do not have any experience from other communities.   

How Well Do You Handle Stress?:

I believe I handle stress very well based off experience. Both of my jobs insist of face to face interaction that can lead to some very upset people. One of them being a baseball umpire, having to call the right shots quickly and dealing with intense criticism from a big group of people. Next would be the time I spend working at Target. With the rude and obnoxious guests, it can be very difficult and rough if you don't choose your words correctly, From communicating an out of stock item to simple directions of a product, all while doing that in a professional and patient matter even when none is given in return, which I believe can be very stressful at times. Also with my time being an APD officer on C8 I was one of few that were in charge of hosting weapon training's/events which can lead to a stressful situation if you don't plan ahead or something goes terribly wrong that needs to be corrected quickly. 

What is Your Availability During a Normal Week?:

As I just started my last year of high school I would be available in the afternoons and nights on the weekdays (4:00pm CST) and depending on work hours anytime during the weekends. 

Why Should We Pick You?:

I believe I have a lot more experience in being patient, and acting in a professional manner then most my age. From the life lessons I learn at work to the past experience I have had towards teaching. On C8 I made it to the rank of Sergeant which determined you showed great leadership in a professional manner. I also was one of the few who ran the entire weapons division which showed patience towards others while testing/training or just listening to complaints they had. I was also an FTO who would train the new recruits and guide them to fully understand every aspect of our SOP's and server side rules. However it's not always about experience, I truly cared about C8 and it was destroy from the lack of leadership and desire to continue, and thanks to you guys, you gave that community a new home that I would love to help carry through it's journey.   

Do You Have Teamspeak 3 Installed?:

Yes, and I use Push-To-Talk

Do You Use Discord?:

Yes and I have it installed currently

Edited by Jordan Jay
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

+1, use a diff montage song though next time plz

Edited by Polar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/16/2018 at 12:21 AM, Polar said:

+1, use a diff montage song though next time plz

Lol I like that song. 

On 8/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, Jake Summers said:

-1 can’t imagine hearing is voice helping people. Also very toxic towards me just bc I gave his home location out :/. 

Bringing something up that didn't happen in this community is toxic itself. Is it a nice thing to make a comment such as that about someone's voice? Also, I am 100% sure he does not have a house here @Territory Gaming. If this is referring to anything with C8gaming then your -1 for the reason you stated should be voided out due to nothing should have been carried over of any negativity from that server including bans. Most of us should be grateful for that. 

So, I give my +1 to this application to wipe your -1.

minions mic drop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Bringing something up that didn't happen in this community is toxic itself. Is it a nice thing to make a comment such as that about someone's voice? Also, I am 100% sure he does not have a house here @Territory Gaming. If this is referring to anything with C8gaming then your -1 for the reason you stated should be voided out due to nothing should have been carried over of any negativity from that server including bans. Most of us should be grateful for that. 

So, I give my +1 to this application to wipe your -1.

minions mic drop GIF

-1.5 for have that gif

On 8/24/2018 at 12:06 AM, Jake Summers said:

I don't know who you are. Oh wait you were the guy that cried after i ruined a 5 person server event? Relax buddy last time i checked I didn't mention your name in my comments so why don't you "Fuck off". Also like i said on my ban appeal my fuel went out 😞 lel. Also don't know why you bringing that incident up when it's "irrelevant" to Cesar because it was on C8.

Yep, I call absolute bullshit on that. Your speed and angle are not consistent with someone who's fuel ran out. Unless it was "woops, out of gas! Let's dive-bomb this event".

11 hours ago, Jake Summers said:

Sorry that not knowing how to fly is toxic 😞 

Being toxic is toxic. This is all off-topic and irrelevant to this app, except for the fact that you came here only to rag on the applicant and then got called out for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rosss said:

arent you supposed to do that? (+1, -1) 

+1's and -1's don't have a huge bearing on the results of these applications, so it doesn't necessarily matter either way. I was moreso making the statement of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

1 hour ago, Dealer said:

Do not speak unless spoken too irrelevant bot

robot.jpg

1 hour ago, Dealer said:

too

to*